Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Style Times

Okay, so I love pretty much every picture the Sartorialist takes, but I absolutely adore the look this gal has going here. She's also probably not that much older than us-- got a lot of attitude. Really youthful and fun, something every gal should consider ripping off.


PS. More in UGG NEWS-- I was reading Seventeen in the orthodontist's office yesterday and guess what? They had this section on "things your ex never told you" and this girl's boyfriend confessed that he HATED her uggs! Could this have been an underlying reason for their break up? Well, I don't know about you guys, but I think Seventeen is a fine publication and we should take the information and advice they provide very seriously. Like my mammy used to tell me: If you can't trust the ladies at Seventeen, who can you trust?

Next Week: A Trend Discussion on an issue perhaps even more controversial than Gladiator Sandals: Scarves.

1 comment:

about me said...

I was just looking at that picture. I love her eye makeup. Can't wait for the scarves deal... do you want me to take pictures?