Monday, March 24, 2008

Take a Cue from Hughes

So I was watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off at my friend's house on friday, and I noticed a small stroke of brilliance in Cameron's outfit that I wanted to share with you all:

Wow. Check out those suspenders. Brilliant. Thin, black suspenders. Who would have thought. If they'd had color or patterns they would've been too trendy and would have lost the original idea (I usually do not approve of ironic suspenders, because they usually don't work). But here they're black and thin and they totally work with that t-shirt. Just this sort of perfect post-punk accessory. Wow. I can not say enough about these suspenders. Well, I need to go get a life, and preferably a pair of those suspenders. Oh, and happy belated Easter, y'all.

P.S. Love these boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha I watched that too a few days ago. Great fashions and little Matthew is the cutest shiz. Anyways, reading some magazine today and a there's a new book out on Elliott Smith that shows pictures his friend took of him. They described him as a "fashion icon". Was he really? A post on that someday?

Anonymous said...

I adore Cameron, the end.