Wednesday, January 21, 2009

InaugurStyle: The Musical!

So yesterday my friend Barack got inaugurated at the Mall and my brother and I went downtown to check it out. It was historic and all, but most importantly I got take pictures to my hearts' content. Man, I love tourists. Did you know that D.C.'s population temporarily doubled for the inaugration? If only out of towners could cise us some of their style (or earmuffs as pictured below. WHERE CAN I GET SOME?).

Below are several important, highly competitive superlatives I have decided based on the images I acquired without the subjects' notice or approval (you call it stalking; I call it guerilla photojournalism). Enjoy, and feel free to vote on pictures you deem best.

(Yes, I spent my inauguration taking pictures of ladies in fur coats. Why? Because I rule. Screw you guys.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um yeah, so i kind of love you.