Sunday, September 7, 2008

We promise to step it up soon.

Yeah so The Blartorialist has been stuck in a bit of a lull for a while and, uh, we're sorry. Mostly, it's because I suck. For example, on Friday I went to the Girls Unite! concert (Blair = charity mafia) and saw Eric Shansby. He was wearing these tight as shit shoes but um, I didn't have my camera. I did learn however, that he reads the post we wrote about him every day. He said some other boring things too. All I remember is that he asked for several 8 x 10 glossies of the pictures from that shoot. Whatever.

I saw some other pretty good styles, including the mysterious QUESTION MARK SUIT man, whom I intend to track down at the next Takoma Park event.

On to more important things: Acclaimed local photographer/teen prodigy Lauren Poor has agreed to collaborate with me on a fall fashion editorial! Yeah. That's right. This is going to be kind of a big deal. Look for photos within the next few weeks!

We'll also be trying to do better at, you know, finding street style, since that is our job. We promise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my god question mark suit guy! WHAT IS HIS DEAL? once i saw him in DSW. i said "i like your suit." he said, "thank you."

GREAT STORY, HUH.

ANYWAYS, so excited for editorial! wooo!