Monday, March 17, 2008

St Patty's Day chic


I finally got an opportunity to take a picture of this gal! She has consistently great style. Girl, if you are reading this: I'm sorry I missed the day you had the glitter skirt! Please wear it again! Yes, I will be attending Creepy Stalkers Convention 2008.

P.S. J-- Like I told Lily today, I don't know where you got the idea that you won't be able to come! It's here until April 26, so unless you have an engagement like everyday until then, worry not. Unless what you meant is that you'll miss the reception, which is true. But we'd probably get kicked out anyway. (fingers crossed)

UPDATE: I did some searching and it turns out the date for the reception with Mr. Schuman is actually going to be on Wednesday 19th in TWO DAYS. What the? Who decided that? Well I have a lottt of convincing my mother to do, bye guys.
Also, in the course of my research I found something that appears to be a D.C. oriented Sartorialist-type blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH i thought it was march 26. thank the lord.

Anonymous said...

I always see this girl in the hallway with her gladiator sandals ... and I wish I could pull off clothes the way she does! She's gorgeous.

Lauren said...

her gladiator sandals are ridiculous! God, I wish I knew where she got the money to afford all of her fabulous clothes. Maybe she has access to some sort of special store for gorgeous people.