Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sartorialist in D.C.!

For those of who you have a life and haven't been anticipating the arrival of the Sartorialist exhibit in D.C. for the past several weeks, I'd just like to remind everyone that it, is, in fact coming here (for reasons inexplicable; am I the only one disturbed by DC's unstylish, and mildly tragic tendency to wear reeboks with suits?)

Anyway, the exhibit opened today at the Adamson gallery (it's not near the metro; I checked. sigh.)and is scheduled to stay here until April 26. So I encourage everyone to go before it leaves. Also, Mr. Schuman is in India right now but I hear that he will attend a reception at the gallery March 22-- it may be an invite only event, but that's never stopped a true fan or stalker!



One of The Sartorialist's photos from India. Might this be, to borrow words from the esteemed Mr. Siriano, flawless? I really haven't been digging flats lately but I think they're perfect here.

P.S. Sorry for no street styles this week! All these silly things like schoolwork have been getting in the way.

P.P.S. Enna- I checked that site! Looove it, I think their reviews are spot on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You would love Cory Kennedy!

Anonymous said...

AHHH! Yes, (we... I...) DO love Cory Kennedy. She is amazing! Do you know about The Cobra Snake or did you hear about her from Nylon?

-That lady reminds me of the girl in The Darjeeling Limited.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, so jealous that the Laurens got to meet Scott Schuman!
Love love love this lady's clothing, she is somewhat reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn. Very effortless chic.
-nls bx